Friday, May 18, 2007

My Fully Flared Blueprint Moment aka London

London was amazing even thought the weather had been off and on.
Colin Kennedy showed up at Southbank out of nowhere one of the days. I have know Colin for years and it was good to see him again. To everyone out there he did the DVS 'Skate More' video. Good stuff for sure...

So while there, one of the guys working with Ty Evans on Lakai's 'Fully Flared' was shooting... That video is going to be AMAZING!!! Check out the kit below. Fully HD Flared...



The Girl Demo was pretty rad at Southbanks. I got to see the hype man himself, Brandon Biebel, in full effect. I just wish I could have seen the Milton Keynes session afterwards.

After $10 extra value meals, $4 cokes, $8 subway trips, etc... I had to come back home. London is great but a little too high stress for me. Thanks to the Matix UK guys for a good time, Will Harmon, all the kids in London, and anyone who helped make the trip good. Good looks on a crazy trip Vivien. Next time, I am all about the Wales sessions. Going back to family roots then.

Videos coming soon...

No comments: