Saturday, June 14, 2008

Monster Mag article

Here is an article online of my trip back to the US in late April with the Berlin crew and Vivien. It was fun taking all the guys back to the East Coast for their first trip. It was just funny to have the crew back in Waynesboro for a bit. I think the kids at the new skatepark were just as surprised as well. Good times for sure!!!
article link > Here

As for Vivien, the French consider him a German since he is from Strasbourg while the Germans say he is French. His skateboard skills are on point for Matix to say this below. Someone wants him in this world at least!




The only think I have to say about it is, you have to keep the phase' Where Brooklyn at?!?!?!' in english. It sounds much better i think... But if i say 'Whats poppin'?' here, I will either get slapped or I will make some female quite happy with my directness toward her. Poppen... You can look it up for yourself. In English, it means, 'whats going on.' That is the part i love about learning new languages... You truly never know what you are saying sometimes.

Good looks to Oli and Skateboard MSM for looking out!!!! Danke noch mal alta!

No comments: