Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I'm blowing it!

Too much work and not enough time equal disaster in my book. I am trying to recollect myself now, which has been harder to do then I thought it would be. I would like to thank two broken externals hard drives (luckily with no footage lost), a re-installed OS, and computer almost too slow for HD, and there not being 32 hours in a day... plus not having enough time for you own personal life can hurt that department too. But I have to remember it will be worth it all in the end (which will be next week with all the current stuff) but a headache in the present.

Next week is the Matix trip so I am super stoked about that! I love being out and about filming but finding studio time afterwards can be a pain when you are in film mode.

I am saying this... I am taking a vacation at the end of the month!!! I have to do something nice for myself on my birthday. You only have one per year... or one every 4 years if you are born on Feb 29th.

back to the jobs I wanted to do... I forgot the stress involved sometimes being freelance but i sure do enjoy it too.

No comments: