Monday, September 10, 2007

Now that I am a blogger...

For all that don't know me, my name is Mark. I am a kid who loves his skateboard and his video camera. Somehow I have found a way to make a living (or even part of it) for the last 10 years with my favorite things in the world. More about me later... lets talk about what is happening with me now.

I ran into some trouble in Italy earlier this year. Due to legal reasons, I can only say it involves a crazy girl, her hot temper, her hate of skateboarders, ill will toward non-Italians, a broken vx-1000, Italian police, a torn ACL and MCL ligament, and spending 3 days in jail with Michael Mackrodt. If you don't know who he is, he skates for Element Skateboards. Once the drama is done with and I tell the world and be shot into 3 minutes of my '15 minutes of fame'. The whole story will be told soon enough.

Due the actions of the girl's male friend in the situation, i had to have acl replacement surgery on September 4th. I know have the respect to every pro and amateur athlete who has ever come back from this injury. So after a 5 day hospital stay and time to start the recovery process, it looks like I will have a considerable amount of free time to update my blog more than once a month. Instead of 8 hours a day of skating and filming, it will be Yahoo, Youtube, and crazy black man videos my friends seem to always find. There are crazy white people to don't get me wrong but they are nowhere near as fun.

So for the skateboard side... big ups to Alex Mizurov for winning the Amateur 'Game of Skate' this year. I just went on a road trip with him this year and I was impressed. It is hard to go off a hype of winning a flatground game but the kid did it. He has flip tricks but the kid is more than just that. Looking forward to the Projekt 5.1 part from you. And we need to go off the mission when you come to Berlin next time Alex. Ich habe spots für dich!

Jan Kliewer's Projekt 5.1 part due this week. Thanks for the shout out Michel. I am handling it....

more useless information to come your way soon...

lights out from Berlin...

No comments: