Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Physical Therapy

I am 2 weeks into my physical therapy after my knee surgery. Bending my knee and getting it back into shape is the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my whole life. It is a lesson in patience and will. Plus, the doctors say it will be better in a month the way I am going now. 30 days is a long time and a lot can happen. Everyday I can bend it a little more, the better I feel.

This foto was taken a few days ago, only after I had my stitches taken out (oh did that hurt!) and the swelling had shrink by over 1/2. It was the size of a small melon before.



This is how it feels everyday trying to bend it. i am straining just like this to bend it to a 90 degree angle. I bet my neighbors love me right now...


At least I have a goal in site... back on my board by the end of April. I need to kick into gear but it has only been 3 weeks since my surgery. I can walk a bit now so life is a lot better.

So many video projeckt are jumping off now... PITCREW, Radio Skateboards, Search and Destroy... just to name a few....

Projekt 5.1 premiere is Friday in Hamburg.... See everyone there and don't forget to wear your 'Jan Kliewer has a fan club' t-shirts there. Time to send more mails and make some more movie magic happen.

bis Freitag!

No comments: