Thursday, October 25, 2007

Can I sleep yet.. please?????

I am 6 days deep into a non stop edit to get this project done for RedBull Germany. I just had the correct translations done for one of the kids in the piece. My German is not that perfect... yet! He spoke so fast in certain parts even slowing it done to 'Charlie Brown' speed did not help.

This is my break before I set forward and finish the whole project all out. It goes in the mail on Friday and I focus all my energy back to the PITCREW video. The video from Change Of Guard will be online next week for the world to see.

Back to the final stretch... 6 days... 14 hours on each everyday... it will be all over tomorrow.

I can't wait to catch up on the new season of 'The Office' after I am finished...

back to work.....

No comments: